Aaron

Aaron

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

AS A LANGUAGE LEARNER

As a language learner, I have some experience on the language learning. First of all, It is better and faster to learn languages when we were children. According to development of brains, we can get many new things, especially for the languages. For my case, I studied a little Japanese in the elementary school, I still can speak some Japanese now. So I think the childhood is the best time to start learning languages. The second point, practicing occupy high percent of learning languages. As we know, we need practice and practice to improve our abilities. So did learning languages. Last but not least, some of us are so shy that worry about their mistakes. When they make mistakes with speaking other languages, they will lose their confidence and do not want to speak anymore. So how do they can continue to learn languages? Meanwhile, I want to say that do not worry about the mistakes. It is willing to make mistakes, because you can learn so many things from your own mistakes. For example, you can know which word is spelt wrong, then you can correct it at next time. The opinion above is from my own experience, how about yours?

7 comments:

Peter said...

I have wriiten an essay about this topic before.Our opinions are similar.I agree with your point!haha

Emily said...

I have no idea about learning language, because I think I am not a good language learner.....

Toby said...

really hard worker your are!
always finish your home work with the speed of light!

Ivy said...

I agree with Emily ...haha ..
I am coming !!

Danka said...

Hy, I agree with you.
Enjoy your wekend....

Truc Pham said...

Holleee Tiffany,

I 'm not a good language learner. I can't finish all of our homework.:S
Meanwhile, I saw that you are always hardworking to finish all of our homework.I wish I had your hard-working!:)

I love all of your photos. They are very cuteeeee, especially your dream guy!!!=)).

saad said...

thanks for the comment :)..
so now you know 3 languages! thats really impressive.
i agree with u.. people should try to talk even if they know they will make mistakes.. thats how people learn.