Aaron

Aaron

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Monday Mourning


Even now, I did not know why I chose this type of novel…I have never seen detective novels before, I have never thought I can read this kind of novel…Maybe I scare to face a lot of scenes inside. Anyway, I finished it and I felt wonderful. Even I was interested in it…HOHO…
Monday Mourning was a traditional detective novel. There were many characters that many names of them made me confuse. For me, Brennan, the main actor gave me a deep impression. First of all, she had enough work experience and high degrees what I adored. Secondly, as a anthropologist, she could understand victims’ feeling and had a hot heart to find real result, so she worked very hard. Last but not least, she was so brave that went alone to save the victims. She had never worried about any dangers what she might face and lost her life, because she just had one purpose---saving victims, getting real result. Fortunately, she succeed. Of course, she had a lot of colleagues, friends and her lover, Rayn. Her success was not without their help. They were all kind and worked carefully.
Which event stand out in my mind? The answer should be a event that Brennan went alone to the house where the victims and murderer were. Because the murderer told her to come without any other people. As we imaged, the murderer wanted to kill her. He abducted her and the other victim ,then used gas to burn the house to kill them. Finally, Brennan escaped by her luck and intelligence. It was a dangerous scene that my heart jumped very quickly when I read this part. Anyway, they survived.
There was a happy ending as I wished. The real murderer was caught by policy, the victims went back to their own home. Brennan lived with Ryan, Anne got better with Tom…
How about your novel…I hope you can enjoy it…

3 comments:

Jack Skyfer said...

To tell the truth, this novel is just normal to me 7 points out of 10. I think a real mystery is something that people can not reveal the truth within. A murder without an evidence. This novel contains too much science that I don't like in a mystery novel

Emily said...

hahaha ,we have same book~~~~~ I do not like this story.....

Toby said...

this kind of book especially kathy's book only need read the ending we can know the whole book.