Aaron

Aaron

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Believe myself---My happiness


Today, wind is blowing heavily outside, like my heart. I can not calm down… I totally can not understand myself, what is going on? This is a question that I ask myself this week. I think I am worried about my research paper and other things.
This week, we almost finished happiness unit. I wrote my summary of Happiness yesterday in the lab, I start to think about my own happiness. Usually, I tell my friends, my parents I like to bring happiness to them so that I do not want to give them my grief. But a couple of days ago, one of my classmates asked me: “you always smile, but are you really happy?” I wanted to nod, but I did not say anything. I considered myself… I had no answer, but I prefer to believe I am a happy girl. JUST BELIEVE. I do not care I am cheating or not. When I arrived here a year ago, I did not I should face a lot of things by myself from studying to living. Sometimes, I regret that I chose to come here to continue my studying. Finally, I should tell myself: “Believe me, I can do my best. Fighting !” Because it is my way I choose, I can not complain anything, right! Come on, do not say that anymore. I want to be brave, to be happy!!!
As Ivy said, we had a good time yesterday. Although I did not go to KTV with them, I enjoyed our dinner in Chinatown. I expect next time, and you? I am lucky that I can go to A2 with you, guys. We have a good class environment, a lot of friendly classmates, two good teachers. The most important thing is that we have the same dream…We should believe ourselves we can come our same dream true, should not we? We need to encourage each other to achieve the goal!
Come back to my mood, I do not understand and can not explain what’s wrong with me. Maybe, when I stay alone I will think a lot of things, then to be nervous, to be afraid of something. But if you ask me what things I am worried about, I do not know how to answer you, because I do not know where my answer is, maybe it does not exist. I want to cry, but I can not. This time, one of things makes me confuse. Bingo! It is our research paper… I do not know I am so confused without confidence. My friends usually tell me I always seem to be confident, yes, I am. But this time, I am anxious with stress. The research paper is the first time I do, I do not know how to start and the process of it. Although our teachers give me direction, I do not know why I am still nervous. Next blog , I will talk about my research paper so far.
This passage I just express what I am thinking about…
I need your advice.
I need your encouragement.
I need you give me power.
I think I can get back my confidence, I should!!!
Believe myself!!!

3 comments:

Peter said...

Be happy everyday!HOHO~

Alaa M said...

Hi my dear..
you reaally exaggerate the research project. Calm down, I am sure that you will finish this project with a huge smile. Your are a good thinker and a hard worker. Don't let your fears affect your work. And remember that if there is a will, there is a way...
Good luck with your work..
See you.
Alaa M

Jack Skyfer said...

When you are stuck at some points, ignore them for a sec and theen return to work on them. Relax is a good way to get u out from ur work, to have some extra energies so you can work better. Fashion is something that women are supposed to be good at so you can ask Emmily or Truc for more Info. Good luck.