Aaron

Aaron

Saturday, April 26, 2008

My Research Topic---Brand Names


So now, I will talk about my research paper and my plan of it. If you have some advice, please, please tell me, I will think about it…Thanks…
Last week, I searched a lot of information about my topic and got some directions from teachers. I chose my topic---Brand Names . And today, I read so much information what I already have so far. Although I am worried about it, I think I need to do it well.Because teachers said it was a process, we should believe ourselves we can do it, and do our best!
In my introduction, I will introduce what I will write about brands in the research paper. Then I want to describe the definition of brands and some famous fashion brands, of course, I will give a relation between fashion and brands. The power of brands is my first main idea (I need to borrow a book next week and read , I hope it can help me). To support it, I will give evidence to confirm how strong fashion brands are. Maybe, I need to check some information about the meaning of brands for companies, consumers, even society and how brands affect them, including some different kinds of brands. On the other hand, I will put how people or society affects the brands. For example, because of some famous people, some brands develop very quickly. As we know, High-fashion brands are always luxury brands. It is my another important main idea, it is a necessary part of brands in fashion I think. I will focus on luxury market (why does it grow fast in some countries? What is trend of brands?), Fake market (why does it exist? why do people like to buy fakeness, although they know) and protection (some useful actions) of famous brands. I think I need to find more information about my research.
I think this is a good topic that a lot of people will be interested, so am I. I hope I can bring interesting things to you.If you have more good idea, can you tell me?

1 comment:

Alaa A said...

it should be an intersting topic. I look forward to it