Aaron

Aaron

Monday, April 28, 2008

LECTURE ---LOVE


Today morning, we had a perfect lecture which was discussed about love. The speaker was very nice and his humor gave a deep impression. Actually, I like this kind of lecture, we can be involved during the lecture by the speaker. To my surprise, she almost remembered our names and asked us so many questions, and she was kind to answer what question we asked.
About love, it always makes everybody confuse. As the speaker said, we could not use any word to describe it. Love is just a kind of experience. It is true I think. From this lecture, I knew there were four types of love : Philia, Romance, Agape, Eros. Of course, I did not understand when I just saw these four words. After her explanation, we everyone have these kinds of love in our life. They may happen in different ages or different people. Actually, we all experience those. I think I will think my love of life again and hope everyone can bring true love to others and get true love from others, such as friends, parents, teachers, strangers and so on. At that time, the world will be more beautiful than now.
But I want to say something. The speaker said if we give up something when we fall in love with somebody, it is not love. Love, you have to be yourself. In my opinion, I do not agree with it sometimes. Maybe, you like to give up something because of your lover, you want to make her/he happy, right! Come on, you also get some happiness when you give up something. Sometimes, we can not control ourselves when we fall in love. Just do it, it is worth to do sometimes. We also have to learn how to protect ourselves, HOHO…
Everybody can be loved and love somebody. Because of love in the world, we can get so much happiness. Do not you think so?

4 comments:

Jack Skyfer said...

Love is something that everyone wants to have. But when you have it, you feel it so normal and sometimes it makes you bored. Love is easy to have, but keep it until the very end is another thing.

Alaa M said...

Hi Tiffany..
i agree with you that we some times tend to give up what we like because of your lover... but the point is who is that lover? if it was your husband you should give up sometimes just to let this relation and this life continue.

Choyi said...

Hi Tiffany, nice picture! :)
I agree with you that we might be trough the four kinds love already. And I believe that all of us enjoyed this lecture so much!

Danka said...

Hy Tiffany, I think that you are right, sometimes one have to change because of love, but this change has to be for better!!!