Aaron

Aaron

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Male and female communication patterns

As normal females, we always speak more than males. I really do not know the reason of it. I think it is natural ability. We like to express our feelings by talking. For example, when I chat with my friends in the coffee shop, we talk a lot of things: what happened with us, what events should be talked, even some small things about other people…We enjoy our chatting…On the other hand, if we do not speak anything sometimes, our friend or other people around us may ask us what happened with us, they may think we are disappointed about something……

But for males, they may focus on doing something to express their feeling. They think it is the best way to make others understand them by doing real things. It is hard to image when we see a male is speaking so much. In fact, I do not like males speak so much. Maybe a lot of females have same feeling with me, is it another reason that male learn to speak less than female….HOHO….

9 comments:

Jack Skyfer said...

Ouch, at]ctually, we male don't know what to speak with women.Fashion?No. Gossip?No. So it's hard to find a topic to talk about. Besides, we don't have a chance to talk because women speak all the time. Lollll.Sorry I'm just kidding. Ok, time to learn how to talk with a woman.

Emily said...

I always want to talk~~~~~Talking makes me happy~~~!!!!!

Choyi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Choyi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Choyi said...

I do agree with you, girls really like taking with someone,- specially their close friend –. I believe that making conversations build most strong relationships!

mehrnaz said...

i like the ways taht u explaing women community.i think ur right women liek to talk and really enjoy it.i enjoy it as well.

Yufi said...

HOHO~I agree with you! Talking is like a natural ability for us...

Ivy said...

You are so fast !! We just finished our book review...

Truc Pham said...

yeh, I agree with you that talking makes woman happy because we can feel that there is always someone who cares and stays beside us!:))