Aaron

Aaron

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Almost come true!!



The course will finish soon, now let me talk about Text Project.
In fact, I am worried about this part. The day before yesterday, we took exam about it, but I was confused about my answer. Teachers said this was 5 points as a gift. In my opinion, it is a hard 5 that each question is not easy to answer for me. Although I might understanding the contents of text book, when I faced questions I was confused, I did not know whether I could find answer or not. So I just answered them what I understood. Anyway, I am not sure. The text project is the most confusing part for me. I hope I can get a high mark about it...hehe
OK, I am enjoyed in A2. Some units in book are very interesting. I like them very much. On the other hand, there are some units I do not like and make me confused. For example, experimentation on animals, we had debate about it. I did not know how to choose which position I wanted. Maybe this is why I did not get a high mark of mid-term composition. We did our best to finish each unit, there are many tasks for each unit, sometimes, I was afraid of new units, because it meant we had to finish a lot of tasks.
Now, we finished, I hope everyone can get a high mark. As I said before, we can come true our same dream…

3 comments:

Alaa M said...

I agree with you, I hope that you get a good mark.

Jack Skyfer said...

do you wanna die? (:p, just mimic you) you can get this 5 points for sure so don't say hope but you need to trust yoursef, lady. Dont be afraid because if you are afraid, you cant do a thing. So be strong and be Tiffany.

Emily said...

We are almost finish, I think the time past very soon, we just have on week left. fighting!!!