Aaron

Aaron

Thursday, May 15, 2008

“Oh, Great Spirit, Keep me from ever judging a man until I’ve walked in his moccasins”

“Oh, Great Spirit, Keep me from ever judging a man until I’ve walked in his moccasins”
This sentence reminds us that we need to respect everybody, do not judge others by using a wrong view. Discrimination can not exist everywhere. Although, it is very hard to solve this problem in many countries, we have to do our best to make it disappear. No body likes to be discriminated. If you discriminate others, ask yourselves: “what do they feel?” Yes, they will feel so sad, disappointed. On the other side, like this sentence said: “Keep me from ever judging a man until I’ve walked in his moccasins.” We need to consider others’ feeling. Put yourselves in their place, if you are discriminated, how you can feel. It is a serious problem that makes us think deep.
After learning this unit, I think the discrimination is a real problem and we can not discriminate others, because everybody has same rights to be equal to others. We can not judge and treat others in bad way, just because of their eye colors, skin colors or other things. If you can not understand, you can put yourselves on their places, I think you will feel a lot and realize it is wrong to discriminate other. Do not you think so?
This sentence it right. Although we know a lot of information about the discrimination is wrong, we usually do it without any meaning. I think it is a issue that we need to debate.

3 comments:

Jack Skyfer said...

oh great idea. How about this? Teffani, you will do this debate and we will be your audiences. is that ok? :p
ANyway, this this needs to stop now. It's gone so far and people are dying bc of this

Tiffany said...

Tiffany, Please!!!
My name/////

Choyi said...

Hi Tiffany,
I agree with your point that any discrimination cannot be acceptable. And I guess, I know the correct spell of your name "Tiffany". HaHa. Take care and see you soon.